It is important to keep an eye on the weather when observing, so the Liverpool Telescope has its own Weather Station. The station tells the robotic telescope when it is ok to observe, and when it should close to prevent damage to its electronic and optical systems.
All the data from the weather station is collected into an archive, and you can use the following options to search that archive:
- Check the weather conditions at telescope Now.
- Check the weather archive for the last 48 hours.
- Check the weather archive for the last Month.
- Check the weather archive for the last Year.
- Check the Entire Archive.
It may take a minute to collect the data. Please be patient.